- Train for a high paying US job
- No prior experience needed
- All costs typically covered by federal loans*
- Online with flexible schedule
- Complete your degree in 3 semesters or less
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
* Federal loans available for US citizens and permanent residents
What is SAP Finance?
SAP is the brand name of the world’s most popular corporate software for enterprise resource planning (ERP). SAP Finance allows an organization to manage all of its financial data.
The purpose of SAP Finance is to help companies generate and manage financial statements for analysis and reporting, and help with effective business planning and decision-making.
What will I learn?
- Integrated business processes using SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP). Modules include finance, controlling, production planning, and material management.
- SAP business process configuration and execution.
- Business analytics using SAP Business Objects, SAP Lumira, Data Warehouse, Crystal Reports, and predictive analytics.
- Financial and managerial accounting using the SAP ERP platform.
What if I have no prior experience?
No problem. You can apply for this program if you have a 4-year bachelor’s degree in any subject. No finance or accounting experience is required. More about entrance requirements >
How long is the program?
The regular length is 3 semesters, but may be shorter depending on your previous academic background.
Are federal student loans available?
Yes. Federal loans typically cover all tuition costs for US citizens and permanent residents. In addition, federal loans are generally available for your housing, meals, and personal expenses. There are no upfront tuition costs. More about cost and financial aid >