Learn about the deepest level of reality through ancient Vedic wisdom and perspectives, and modern science.
- Grow through daily Transcendental Meditation® practice
- Engage with a supportive online community of spiritual seekers
- Learn how Vedic knowledge can be applied to everyday life
- Study the science behind consciousness and transcendence
The science of consciousness
You’ll study Maharishi Vedic Science, an ancient tradition of knowledge that has its roots in Vedic India. This field of study illuminates the ultimate nature of reality, our connection to it, and how this knowledge can be used to make the world a better place.
Topics you’ll study include…
- How the spoken sound value of Sanskrit enlivens the mind
- How the brain functions during Transcendental Meditation practice
- How ancient Vedic concepts relate to modern science & more
Supportive online community
Our part-time, three-year structure lets you work from home on your own schedule. Classes require about 10 to 11 hours of work per week and move at a relaxed pace, giving you time to dive deeply into each topic.
You’ll gain the benefit of MUM’s supportive teachers and immerse yourself in an online community of fellow spiritual seekers, discussing deep topics and creating new friendships along the way.
Profound personal development
As you study each topic, you’ll enhance your creativity, deepen your critical thinking skills, and improve your writing ability, along with other vital career and life skills.
Through daily practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique, you’ll focus on personal, spiritual growth and build a strong basis for success and fulfillment in all areas of life.
Financial aid is available for this program. Learn more ➤