Online MA in Maharishi Vedic Science
Higher consciousness for success and fulfillment in all areas of life
Do you want to take your spiritual growth to the next level but can’t move to our campus in Iowa? In our three-year online MA in Maharishi Vedic Science–the only one of its kind in the world–you’ll learn about the deepest level of reality through the perspectives of ancient Vedic wisdom and modern science while studying from the comfort of your own home.
In our program, you’ll:
- Experience personal growth through daily practice of Transcendental Meditation® (TM) technique
- Engage with a supportive online community of like-minded spiritual seekers
- Immerse yourself deeply in ancient Vedic knowledge and learn how it can be applied to daily life and world issues
- Study the science behind the TM technique and growth in consciousness
Learn from home
Our online courses allow you to work from home on your own schedule while still gaining the benefit of supportive teachers and an online community. This program requires an average of 10 to 11 hours of work per week, including both class time and assignments.
The three-year program gives you the time you need to delve into each topic one at a time to fully absorb the knowledge.
- How Vedic knowledge can be applied to yourself and your daily life, as well as current issues in society
- How the spoken sound value of Sanskrit has an enlivening effect on the mind and body
- How the brain functions before, during, and after practice of the TM technique
- The relation of Maharishi Vedic Science to principles of modern science, including quantum physics
- See a full list of courses in the program here ➤
What is Maharishi Vedic Science?
Maharishi Vedic Science has its source in the ancient Vedic tradition of India. The term “Vedic” is derived from the Sanskrit word “Veda,” which means “knowledge.”
Maharishi Vedic Science brings together this ancient Vedic tradition of knowledge and the discoveries of modern science to answer fundamental questions about life.
When you study Maharishi Vedic Science, you’ll explore the nature of your own inner self and how it relates to the wider world. You’ll also learn how this knowledge can be applied to practical situations to make the world a more peaceful place.
Apply for the Online MA in Maharishi Vedic Science
Want more information?
Why study Maharishi Vedic Science?
Our MA in Maharishi Vedic Science focuses on personal, spiritual growth and builds a strong basis for success and fulfillment in life. Our holistic degree program will help you to enhance your creativity, deepen your critical thinking skills, and improve your writing ability, along with other vital career and life skills.
Can I receive financial aid while enrolled in this program?
Do I need a background in Maharishi Vedic Science?
Is MUM accredited?
Is the program 100% online? Can I visit the MUM campus if I want to?
Can I enroll in individual courses, rather than the full degree?
Faculty profile: Robert Keith Wallace
Dr. Robert Keith Wallace received his Ph.D. in Physiology from the University of California at Los Angeles and did his postdoctoral research at Harvard Medical School. His seminal papers published in Science, the American Journal of Physiology, and Scientific American, showed that Transcendental Meditation technique, produced a fourth major state of consciousness different than waking, sleeping, or dreaming.
Dr. Wallace was the founding President of Maharishi University of Management and established the first Maharishi AyurVeda Clinics in the United States. He has traveled worldwide giving lectures at major universities and institutes on Maharishi’s consciousness-based health programs.