AyurVedic Cooking for Kapha Dosha
How to Balance Kapha Dosha with a Healthy Diet
Register Now $99
∗Prerequisites: No Prerequisites, however, the practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique is recommended.
Kapha dosha is one of the three AyurVedic principles found in the body. A diet of rich foods, lack of exercise, and cold wet weather all contribute to Kapha dosha imbalance, which can lead to lethargy, excessive sleep, sinus congestion, and obesity. Kapha dosha can be easily balanced by eating warm, light, and dry foods, and using a variety of warming spices to improve digestion.
The main focus of the course is a healthy AyurVedic diet. We will demonstrate how to cook delicious vegetarian recipes that are designed for the Kapha body type including soups, main courses, desserts, breakfast, and drinks.
The “AyurVedic Cooking for Kapha Dosha” course is presented in a fun cooking show format with Ayurvedic cooks. The lessons also include short talks by MUM’s top Ayurvedic experts.
This course consists of 5 lessons and additional materials. The course is self-paced and all course materials are available on demand online. Each lesson has 3 or 4 videos approximately 15 to 20 minutes each. Once you register, you have access to the course for six months to one year. In this 5-lesson online course you will learn:
- What are the healthiest ingredients, the healthiest cooking methods, and the proper ways of food preparation?
- The importance of healthy oils in the diet and the guidelines about eating dairy.
- How to prepare ayurvedic basics such as ghee, panir, and lassi.
- What are the best Kapha-pacifying foods including fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, and seeds?
- How to use spices in ayurvedic cooking to balance Kapha dosha and improve digestion.
- How to adjust your diet to the seasons and times of the day to maximize your body’s natural rhythms.
In addition to watching the video lessons, you will be able to download pdf versions of the ayurvedic recipes, questionnaires, and charts to help you learn the material.
Have Questions About This Course? Email firstname.lastname@example.org