Why should I come to a Visitors Weekend?
- Discover how our students learn more with much less stress
- Explore how consciousness illuminates each field of study
- Learn why taking only one course per month is so popular with our students
- Experience a campus culture focused on inner and outer growth
- Meet people who share a similar set of positive values
- Ask students anything about their MUM experience at our student Q&A panel
- Find out why all our students practice Transcendental Meditation (TM) each day
- Tour our Sustainable Living Center, which the Associated Press called “the ultimate green building”
What do visitors say?
“ A sense of peace and connection among everyone. ”
“ An incredibly friendly, open-minded, lighthearted, connected campus community. ”
“ Being here has expanded my awareness, opened my heart, and connected me with so many beautiful souls. ”
“ How welcoming and truly kind everyone is, even in the town. ”
“ I was affected by the happiness of students and the loving atmosphere. Professors are open and welcoming when approached. ”
“ I feel like this is my place, somewhere I would fit right in. ”
What is the registration fee?
$35 for each visitor. This charge covers:
- Lodging in our Visitors Center (single rooms for everyone)
- Organic vegetarian meals in our dining hall
- Transportation and admission to events on and off campus
Are travel reimbursements available?
U.S. prospective students with financial need can apply for a travel reimbursement of up to $350. To apply for this support, register for one of the Visitors Weekends above and then complete the online Travel Reimbursement Form before the Visitors Weekend.
Do I need to sign up in advance?
Yes, open registration closes at 4:00 PM Central Time the Monday before the Visitors Weekend. After that you can still sign up by calling our Visitors Weekend staff at 641-209-7040 or 641 209 6620, or Admissions reception at 800-369-6480.