1. Draw upon the source of creativity, and to practice Transcendental Meditation, TM-Sidhis, and advanced programs of Maharishi Vedic Science
2. Develop and enjoy a high quality of life characterized by happiness, vitality, and alertness
3. Articulate and apply fundamental principles of media and communications and of Maharishi Vedic Science in their creative work based on a critical examination of current and historical media
4. Produce a portfolio that demonstrates professional-quality skills in one or more of the following concentrations: writing, video/film-making, creative musical arts, graphic design, Web design, and digital photography
5. Examine any issue or subject in their works, both written and visual, and communicate fluently about the field of media and communications both orally and in writing
6. Develop the confidence, competence and contacts that will allow them to pursue a career in media and communications
7. Express uplifting values nourishing to the media producer, the audience, and the wider culture
8. Create media that enriches the environment and contributes to cultural integrity and world peace
9. Confidently use narrative to create unity and wholeness in a media project
10. Creatively solve problems in order to see a project from idea to completion
11. Work within a team, taking on the various roles required to complete a successful media project — to be a team leader when required, but also to perform well under the supervision of another student
12. Properly cite sources, and understand the practical issues of copyright, trademark and patent law that are relevant to contemporary media producers
13. Learn from and help build a creative community here that can have a significant impact for good in the world
14. Launch new media-based businesses, with the department becoming an incubator for new businesses launched by or with our graduates, in order to provide a shortcut for our graduates to a role of leadership in the world of media and communications, and to increase the size and economic vitality of Maharishi University of Management and the Fairfield community.
In this program you will participate in the creation of an original Web-TV Series, working alongside fellow students and industry professionals. This unique opportunity is being made available to a select number of students who will work together to write, produce, edit, and distribute the series. Every student will work in different capacities throughout the course of the production.
Enter your name and email address to receive: