Experience transcendence, ancient wisdom, and modern science.
In this program you will:
- Holistically develop mind, body, and consciousness
- Immerse yourself in ancient Vedic knowledge
- Study the science behind the TM® technique and enlightenment
What is Maharishi Vedic Science?
Maharishi Vedic Science has its source in the ancient Vedic tradition of India. The term “Vedic” is derived from the Sanskrit word “Veda,” which means “knowledge.”
Maharishi Vedic Science brings together this ancient Vedic tradition of knowledge and the discoveries of modern science to answer fundamental questions about life.
When you study Maharishi Vedic Science, you’ll explore the nature of your own inner self and how it relates to the wider world. You’ll also learn how this knowledge can be applied to practical situations to make the world a more peaceful place.
What you’ll learn
- How Vedic knowledge can be applied to different philosophies.
- How to read Sanskrit for its sound value and experience its effects on the physiology.
- How the brain functions during meditation practice.
- How you can help bring peace to your surrounding community through meditation practice.
- How to work with others, write, research, communicate, and create in new ways and take the same variety of courses that you would in a traditional liberal arts education while also experiencing personal and spiritual growth.
- See a full list of courses in the major here ➤
Will this program prepare me for the workplace?
Yes – Maharishi Vedic Science is a liberal arts degree program that focuses on personal growth and builds a strong basis for further career development in any area.
Our holistic degree program – which consists of thought-provoking classes, a healthy routine, vegetarian food, daily meditation, and more – will help enhance your creativity along with other vital skills that employers value.