Any person who works in Fairfield may attend our MBA program on evenings and weekends and complete the program in two and a half years. However, this evening-weekend program is also open to applicants who would like to work for the University as a way to pay for their degree. This internship option is open only to participants who have already taken advanced training in the Transcendental Meditation TM-Sidhi program.
- Classes are held on two evenings and Saturday afternoons each week, for 9 to 13 units of academic credit per semester
- Degree requirements can be completed in approximately 3 years (five semesters and two summers)
- Each semester includes a foundational subject and an advanced course in Sustainable Business
- The program structure is the same as the Online MBA, so if you need to leave campus, you can continue your MBA studies online.
Evening-Weekend MBA – Regular Financing Option
- Some Evening-Weekend MBA participants work in Fairfield or have their own business and study with the group on the evening-weekend schedule. They pay tuition at a special rate for this “non-standard” program.
- See the details about tuition at the Tuition & Fees Semester Charges page under “Non-Standard Programs”.
- Federal financial aid is available to US citizens and green card holders.
Apply for the Evening-Weekend MBA