Evening-Weekend Format for the MBA
The Evening-Weekend MBA can be completed in two and a half years. It is especially attractive to applicants who would like to work for the University as a way to pay for their degree.
- Classes are held on two evenings and Saturday afternoons each week, for 9 to 13 units of academic credit per semester
- Degree requirements can be completed in approximately 3 years (five semesters and two summers)
- Each semester includes a foundational subject and an advanced course in Sustainable Business
- The program structure is the same as the Online MBA, so if you need to leave campus, you can continue your MBA studies online.
Evening-Weekend MBA – Regular Financing Option
- Some Evening-Weekend MBA participants work in Fairfield or have their own business and study with the group on the evening-weekend schedule. They pay tuition at a special rate for this non-standard program. See Semester Charges
- Federal financial aid is available to US citizens and green card holders.