Troubleshoot Vimeo Videos
Live streaming not working?
- Please refresh your webpage. (If you are trying to view the video in full screen mode, please exit full screen mode first.)
- Please check to be sure you have good internet connectivity.
- If the problem still exists, please try using the Chrome Browser. (Vimeo is optimized for the Chrome Browser.)
- If it still doesn’t work, then we may be experiencing technical difficulties on our end. We always upload a good quality video within a few hours after each class session concludes. You may need to refresh the webpage to find the video once it has been uploaded. If you have questions for the course leaders while viewing the videos, please send them in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be asked during the next class session.
Can’t see the live stream chat?
- Usually the chat will automatically appear when viewing the live stream on the Vimeo live stream page. If not, try clicking the “full screen” button.
- If you are not on the page with the chat, please exit full screen mode, (if you are in full screen mode) and scroll up to look for the link for the chat in the text above.
- If you still are unable to find the chat and you want to ask a question to the course leaders, please email us at email@example.com. We will monitor the email during the session as well as the chat.
Too much pausing?
- Some operating system/browser combinations do not work well with Vimeo. If the video is pausing too much, we recommend changing to a different browser, such as Chrome. Or you could try playing it on a tablet or phone.
- Alternatively, you could click the settings button (next to the full screen button) and choose a resolution as low as 360 and try that.
- If neither of these solutions help, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Can’t find the next video?
Please note that there is a row of icons above the video which you can press to view more videos. These are very hard to see on a small screen. And at the end of the row is a very small right arrow that you need to click to view more video icons.