||What happens during a Visitors Weekend?
The schedule is subject to change.
- You’ll meet our students and faculty at a variety of events
- You’ll learn about:
- Consciousness-Based education
- The block system — one course per month
- The Transcendental Meditation course
- Sustainability — 100% inner and 100% outer
- Research on the brain and meditation
- Our unique study-abroad program
- Questions and answers at the end of each session
- MUM student panel — questions & answers
- Campus tour including:
- Argiro Student Center
- Golden Dome
- Biodiesel plant
- Organic farm & greenhouses
- Sports and recreation facilities
- Student residence halls
- Sit in on your choice of classes on Monday
- Evening social events — variety shows, concerts, etc.
- Organic vegetarian meals in the campus dining hall
“I was struck by the happiness of students and the loving, open atmosphere. People laugh here. People hug here. The professors are open and welcoming when approached.” — Nicole Borgaard, Eugene, OR