Cost & Aid for Online BA in Ayurveda Wellness
US Online Undergraduates, 2018-19
Tuition is based on the total number of credits per semester, regardless of the types of courses — full-time (12 or more credits) or part-time (less than 12 credits per semester).
|Federal grants (maximum)||-$2,654|
|Net program cost per year||$2,146|
|Federal student loan||-$2,146|
|Federal grants (maximum)||-$1,700|
|Net program cost per year||$1,000|
|Federal student loan||-$1,000|
|Federal grants (maximum)||-$750|
|Net program cost per year||$1,250|
|Federal student loans (not available)|
Additional Financial Aid Information
- Federal Grants are available for full-time and part-time students. The grants vary depending on income level as determined by the FAFSA, and by credit load per semester. Students in higher income categories may not qualify for federal grants.
- Employer Waiver Program Many companies offer tuition assistance programs to their employees. If you’re currently employed, we encourage you to check on this. If they offer assistance, please contact MUM’s Financial Aid office.
- Scholarship from MUM Part-time online students benefit from a proportionately lower tuition than the full-time rate. For example, a half-time student’s tuition is less than half the full-time tuition. Because these discounts are included in the part-time tuition, an additional MUM scholarship isn’t available for part-time students.
- Federal Student Loans have limits based on lifetime usage, annual limits, and limited to the educational costs for each semester. Here are the annual maximum limits:
- $5,500 per year for first-year dependent
- $6,500 per year for second-year dependent
- $7,500 per year for third, fourth, fifth-year dependent
- $9,500 per year for first-year independent
- $10,500 per year for second-year independent
- $12,500 per year for third, fourth, fifth-year independent
- Federal Student Loan Repayment is postponed as long as you are enrolled at least half-time each semester. If your enrollment drops below half-time, you have a six month grace period before repayment begins. There are also postponements for low income and unemployment, as well as repayment based on income and Public Service Forgiveness.
The repayment choices on federal student loans include the following:
International students, 2018-19
|Tuition per semester: 9-11 credits||$4,800|
|Tuition per semester: 6-8 credits||$2,700|
|Tuition per semester: 1-6 credits||$500 per credit|