Natural Health Programs for All Students
In addition to standard sports facilities, MUM offers simple but highly effective methods for creating and maintaining a balanced state of health.
These methods are designed to enliven the inner intelligence of the body and strengthen its natural healing ability.
- Yoga asanas (simple yoga postures) for flexibility and mind-body integration
- Fit for Life — a personalized fitness program for energy, vitality and mind-body coordination
- Daily and seasonal routines for optimal physical and mental health
- Pranayama (simple breathing technique) for enlivening your mind and body
- Self-pulse assessment to promote balance in your physiology
Two other campus features enhance the good health of our students:
- Organic vegetarian meals served fresh every day
- Our tobacco-free, alcohol-free, and drug-free campus policy
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has awarded the University more than $26 million in grants for research in natural medicine and the TM technique.