In addition to the general MBA admission requirements, you need to consider the following:
- All international students must submit official English proficiency test scores (either TOEFL or IELTS) as part of their application.
- Students who are from Canada, the U.K., Australia or New Zealand are exempt from this requirement.
- The test must have been taken within the last two years.
- Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS, 575 TOEFL paper-based, 232 TOEFL computer-based, or 90 TOEFL internet-based will be asked to take Intensive English classes before enrolling in degree program classes. Find out more about the TOEFL.
International transcript equivalents considered
Our admissions counselors are familiar with the interpretation of transcripts based on grading systems from most nations. We will evaluate your marks and notify you if you qualify, and if you are required to take the GMAT.
Please note the following points:
- At least 16 years of education are required (15 years may be considered at the discretion of the University).
- Bachelor’s degree must be a 4-year degree (a 3-year degree may be considered at the discretion of Maharishi University of Management, particularly when the applicant has additional training or extensive work experience).
- Undergraduate Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 must be equivalent to “B” average in letter grade or higher, based on the USA grading system.