Entrance Requirements for the Online MS in Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine
The admissions committee will use discretion in accepting applicants according to the following criteria.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Complete the application for admission, selecting “MS in Maharishi AyurVeda Online”
- Complete standard entrance requirements, including submission of recommendation(s) and transcript(s). You will receive more instructions on these materials after you submit the application form.
- Learn the Transcendental Meditation technique before beginning the program. If you have questions about learning TM, ask your admissions counselor or search for an instructor near you at www.tm.org
- Prior experience in a health-related field is helpful but not required.
- For applicants who are not health professional and who have not had college level anatomy and physiology, it is recommended to view one of the free online anatomy and physiology courses listed below. The essential anatomy and physiology will be covered during the MS program.
For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores (either TOEFL, IELTS Academic or PTE). The test must have been taken within the last two years. Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS Academic, 90 on TOEFL iBT or 58 on PTE will be asked to take the test again or change their program to English as a Second Language.