Entrance Requirements for the Online MS in Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine
The admissions committee will use discretion in accepting applicants according to the following criteria.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience in a health-related field is helpful but not required
- Complete standard entrance requirements, including submission of recommendation(s) and transcript(s).
- Complete the application for admission, selecting the MS in Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine option.
- Learn the Transcendental Meditation technique before beginning the program. If you have questions about learning TM, you may contact our Admissions Office at (800) 369‑6480, or ask your admissions counselor, or search for an instructor near you at www.tm.org
For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores (either TOEFL, IELTS Academic or PTE). The test must have been taken within the last two years. Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS Academic, 90 on TOEFL iBT or 58 on PTE will be asked to take the test again or change their program to English as a Second Language.