The Maharishi Ayurveda Approach to Natural Weight Management
Register Now $99
∗Prerequisites: No Prerequisites, however, the practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique is recommended.
Based on Maharishi Ayurveda, the world’s oldest system of natural medicine, the Naturally Trim approach to weight loss and weight management is fundamentally different from any other program you may have tried. It does not involve stress, struggle, guilt, hard exercise, weight scales, calorie-counting diets, psychological manipulation, or artificial diet pills and powders. Naturally Trim is a simple, and natural approach to obtaining your ideal weight.
You will learn many effective techniques to help correct imbalances that cause weight disorders and other health problems. These techniques will put you in tune with your body’s needs, and help you to correct the imbalance that caused the weight problem in the first place. You will learn to enliven the inner intelligence already inherent in your mind and body.
Instead of negative side effects, you will be enjoying positive side benefits, like self-discovery and self-confidence. When you lose weight and improve your health, you will enjoy greater energy, vitality, and a sense of youthful happiness.
- Enjoy your food more
- Reach your ideal weight without following a calorie-counting diet
- Eat the right amount of food at the right time
- Improve your digestion
- Eliminate erratic and compulsive eating habits
- Identify foods appropriate for your body type
- Establish ideal balance in your physiology
- Determine when to start eating and when to stop eating
- Lose weight without suppressing your natural desire for food
- You will learn how to listen to your body – to create balance and to create health
- You will gain practical knowledge that will help you feel great for the rest of your life and make weight management an effortless process
The goal of this course is not just to help you lose weight, but to help you create a more balanced mind and body. You’ve embarked on a quest for self-improvement, and you will be creating a more balanced, healthy, blissful you.
This course consists of 6 lessons, webinars and additional materials. The course is self-paced and all course materials are available on demand online. Each lesson has 3 or 4 videos approximately 15 to 20 minutes each. Once you register, you have access to the course for six months to one year.
There will be live webinars at various times providing question and answer opportunities for course participants. These sessions will be recorded for later review or for those who are unable to attend the live sessions.
Faculty: Robert Keith Wallace