Brain and Consciousness
Register Now $225
Are we primarily matter, or are we primarily consciousness? Is the body a machine that creates a conscious experience, or is conscious experience the result of the interaction of a field of consciousness with brain functioning?
This course explores concepts of mind and brain in science; identifies paradigms governing research into this area; and compares the understanding of mind, consciousness and the body in modern science and Maharishi Vedic Science. Recent research during Transcendental Meditation practice is reviewed in detail.
This course consists of 7 lessons. Each lesson is a prerecorded video.
- Paradigms – how do we make meaning of experience?
- Brain Development: How Nature and Nurture Create our Brain
- Sleeping and Dreaming: Why we spend 8 hours in bed
- The brain and Transcendental Meditation practice: What are the markers of the 4th state of consciousness?
- Science, Pseudoscience, and Protoscience: How science evolves
- Other Meditation techniques: Categories of meditation practices
- Cosmic Consciousness
Have Questions about This Course? Email email@example.com