AyurVedic Cooking for Perfect Health
Register Now $99
The joys and benefits of cooking using Ayurvedic principles are explored in this MUM Distance Education course: Ayurvedic Cooking for Perfect Health. The basics of ayurvedic food selection and preparation are demonstrated in a 10-lesson course that includes step-by-step video instructions, recipes, and an explanation of the benefits that each meal bestows. Ayurvedic experts and master chefs discuss the best ingredients, cooking techniques, and recipes for a balanced vegetarian diet.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of health and healing. Utilising the laws of nature, ayurveda aims to create health and balance in the mind and body. Food is an important aspect of the ayurvedic system and this course explores how to improve and maintain good health by cooking and eating delicious meals using Ayurvedic principles.
This course relies very heavily on video to deliver instruction on:
- how to use food to balance the three different mind-body types (doshas).
- how to use all six tastes in each meal to curb cravings
- how to adjust your cooking to seasonal changes
- how to improve your digestion with food and spices
- And much more
Presented in a cooking show format, the featured chefs create over 35 dishes from a variety of international recipes including breakfast foods, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts. There are also recipes and food preparation techniques designed specifically for children, and quick meals for the busy person on the go. Additional Ayurvedic recipes are provided that are not demonstrated in the course.
This course consists of 10 cooking courses, webinars and additional materials. The course is self-paced and all course materials are available on demand online. Each lesson has 3 or 4 videos approximately 15 to 20 minutes each. Once you register, you have access to the course for six months to one year.
- Episode 1: Cooking Basics Episode
- Episode 2: Ayurveda and Balancing the Doshas Episode
- Episode 3: Ayurvedic Principles for Pacifying Vata Episode
- Episode 4: Ayurvedic Principles for Pacifying Pitta Episode
- Episode 5: Ayurvedic Principles for Pacifying Kapha Episode
- Episode 6: The Six Tastes Episode
- Episode 7: The Qualities of Food Episode
- Episode 8: Improving Digestion Episode
- Episode 9: Cycles of Nature Episode
- Episode 10: Nutritionally Complete Vegetarian Meals
Have Questions about this Course? Email email@example.com