Ayurvedic Cooking for Pitta Dosha
How to Balance Pitta Dosha with a Healthy Diet
Register Now $99
∗Prerequisites: No prerequisites, however, the practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique is recommended.
Pitta dosha is one of the three ayurvedic principles found in the body and the most prominent one in today’s Western society. Pitta dosha is characterized by great leadership skills, focus, and sharp intellect. However, modern lifestyle and diet can easily move Pitta dosha out of balance, which can result in being angry, irritated and impatient. Pitta dosha is governed by the element of fire and is blessed with a strong metabolism. On the other hand, Pitta people become aggravated by sour, pungent and acidic foods and can suffer from excess body heat, heartburn, and inflammation.
In this course, we will present a diet and lifestyle program that will keep Pitta dosha balanced throughout the year. Our delicious, vegetarian recipes are easy to prepare and use fresh, wholesome ingredients. We offer a variety of dishes from different cuisines including soups, main courses, desserts, snacks, salads and drinks.
The “Ayurvedic Cooking for Pitta Dosha” course is presented in a fun cooking show format with Ayurvedic cooks. The lessons also include short talks by MUM’s top Ayurvedic experts.
This course consists of 5 lessons and additional materials. The course is self-paced and all course materials are available on demand online. Each lesson has 3 or 4 videos approximately 15 to 20 minutes each. Once you register, you have access to the course for six months to one year. In this 5-lesson course, you will learn:
- What the best foods are to balance Pitta and how to combine them into wholesome, satisfying meals.
- How to keep Pitta dosha cool in the summer with food and lifestyle tips.
- The healthiest ingredients and cooking methods according to Ayurveda.
- How to prepare ayurvedic basics such as ghee, panir, and lassi.
- The healing properties of spices and how to make your own Pitta-pacifying spice mixes.
- How to adjust your diet to the seasons and times of the day to maximize your body’s natural rhythms.
In addition to watching the video lessons, you will be able to download pdf versions of the ayurvedic recipes, questionnaires, and charts to help you learn the material.
Have Questions About This Course? Email email@example.com