To enter the MBA in Sustainable Business, applicants must:
- Have a four-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in formal training and work experience. Acceptance is based upon the quality of undergraduate performance, aptitude test scores, work experience and other achievements.
- Submit official English proficiency test scores (either TOEFL / IELTS / PTE) as part of their application. The test must have been taken within the past two years. Students who are from Canada (with the exception of Quebec), the U.K., Australia or New Zealand, and have resided there for a minimum of 2 years, are exempt from this requirement. Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS, 575 TOEFL paper-based, 232 TOEFL computer-based, 90 TOEFL internet-based, or 58 PTE will need to enroll in the full-time ESL program. After successful completion of the ESL program, students can apply for the MBA program. This will require a separate and new application.
- Take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (recommended).
- Be familiar with principles of economics from a prior college course or from reading a principles-of-economics textbook.
- Knowledge of college algebra is strongly recommended for acceptance into the program. Students who do not have the prerequisite knowledge of mathematics will be required to take MGT 417 Mathematics for Business in a summer session prior to their first course.