Entrance Requirements for MBA in SAP Finance
- Applicants must have a four-year undergraduate degree or the equivalent.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher, or GPA of 3.2 or higher in the final two years of college.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GRE General Test is recommended but not required.
- Acceptance is based upon the quality of undergraduate performance, aptitude test scores, work experience, and other achievements.
Before enrolling for the first semester of the MBA, students should be familiar with principles of economics, from a prior college course or from reading a Principles of Economics textbook. Knowledge of college algebra is strongly recommended for acceptance into the program.
One-year, full-time MBA
- If you have an undergraduate degree with a major in business and a GPA of 2.8 or higher, you may receive waiver credit for undergraduate business courses in any of the eight MBA Foundation areas in which you received a grade of B or higher: Marketing, Accounting, Financial Management, Business Law and Ethics, Operations/Quality Management, Human Resource Management, MIS, and Sustainable Business.
- Maximum 18 credits may be waived.
- Students who waive the full MBA Foundation and who take classes on campus in the daytime schedule could earn their MBA in as little as one year.
English language verification
For students whose first language is not English: official English proficiency test scores within the past 2 years, unless you have earned a full-time, on-campus degree from Canada, Australia, the UK, or the US within the past 2 years. Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS Academic, 90 on TOEFL iBT or 58 on PTE will be asked to take the test again or change their program to English as a Second Language.
Transcendental Meditation Technique
All MUM students practice the Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) technique. For information on the TM technique or finding a TM teacher, please visit TM.org.