Explore the nature of reality, read ancient texts, and relate principles of physics to Vedic knowledge.
- Experience growth towards higher states of consciousness through daily meditation practice, an ideal, healthy routine, and the support of a spiritual community of like-minded people
- Immerse yourself deeply in ancient Vedic knowledge and learn how this information can be applied to daily life and world issues
- Study the science behind the Transcendental Meditation® (TM) technique, advanced meditation techniques, transcendence, and enlightenment
- Optionally learn the TM-Sidhi program, a set of techniques that accelerates the personal growth experienced through meditation
What you’ll learn
Topics you’ll study in our unique class lineup include:
- How Vedic knowledge can be applied to different philosophies, world dilemmas, and your daily life
- How to read Sanskrit for its sound value and experience its effects on specific parts of the physiology
- How the brain functions before, during, and after practice of Transcendental Meditation
- How you can help bring peace to your surrounding community through practice of the advanced TM-Sidhi technique
- See a full list of courses in the program ➤
You’ll learn how to work with others, write, research, communicate, and create in new ways and take the same variety of courses that you would in a traditional liberal arts education while also experiencing personal and spiritual growth.
What is Maharishi Vedic Science?
Maharishi Vedic Science has its source in the ancient Vedic tradition of India. The term “Vedic” is derived from the Sanskrit word “Veda,” which means “knowledge.”
Maharishi Vedic Science brings together this ancient Vedic tradition of knowledge, as brought to light by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, with the discoveries of modern science to answer fundamental questions about life.
When you study Maharishi Vedic Science, you’ll become familiar with this approach, identifying the principles that connect all subjects and exploring. the nature of your own inner self and how it relates to the wider world. You’ll also learn how this knowledge can be applied to practical situations to make the world a more peaceful place.
Pursue your dreams in whichever field you choose
Our MA in Maharishi Vedic Science focuses on personal, spiritual growth and builds a strong basis for further career development in any area.
Our holistic degree program will help you to enhance your creativity, deepen your critical thinking skills, and improve your writing ability, along with other vital career and life skills.
Financial aid is available for this program. Learn more ➤