Center Invincibility Course
Center Invincibility Course (CIC)
No. 82 in May, 2017
To Develop Higher States of Consciousness, Bring Life in Accord with Natural Law, and Create Heaven on Earth
- When: 1:00-4:00 pm, Saturday, April 22 or Saturday, April 29
- Where: Fairfield North Peace Palace
- At least 2 months of regular practice of the TM technique
- At least one TM Retreat
- A recent individual TM check
- If you have been instructed in an Advanced Technique, you need to wait at least 2-4 months before applying
- Part 1: May 25 – June 11 (in-center portion of the course; students can take a June Block course along with CIC
- Part 2: June 30- July 14 (Flying Block portion of course)
Part 1 – In-Center Phase:
December 3rd – 20th.
Tuition: $1,250 (for full-time MUM students at the Fairfield campus)
- Partial scholarships of $750 may be available from the David Lynch Foundation for students who commit to doing the TM-Sidhi® program, including Yogic Flying, in the Domes, at least 40 times each month for the next 12 months. This brings the course fee down to $500. Apply at your application meeting.
- US Students with financial aid can check with the MUM Financial Aid Office (641-472-1156) to see if you are eligible for any additional loans.
Part 2 – Flying Block, In-Residence part of course:
December 27, 2016 – January 10, 2017
Room and Board charge
- Dormitory on MUM Campus: $950 (or $530 if already living on campus)
- Maharishi Peace Palace: $1,520
For more information, contact Kris Wood: email@example.com or 641-472-1114