MUM Internship Option
Evening-Weekend MBA – MUM Internship Option
The MBA Work-Study Internship program offers an opportunity for students to earn their MBA degree while working in an internship position at Maharishi University of Management. This track of the program is ideal for international students. With classes meeting in the evenings and on Saturdays, students are able to undertake a graduate assistantship in a University department and earn academic credit by integrating and applying the knowledge they learn in class.
The benefits of the MUM Internship Option are:
- Full financial aid package for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, which includes tuition, on-campus housing, meals, health insurance, and a monthly stipend of $400
- Join the largest community of Meditators and Sidhas in the world, and enjoy Yogic Flying in the Golden Domes
- Work as a Graduate Assistant at the University in an area of academic or administrative support, and gain valuable knowledge and experience by studying and working at our friendly and peaceful campus where “The world is my family”.
The MUM Internship Option has additional admission requirements:
- Open only to those who have completed the TM-Sidhi® program and have been practicing it for at least a year, whereas the Evening-Weekend MBA Regular Financing Option is open to all students who meet the standard entrance requirements.
- Excellent English fluency — speaking and writing, more than the minimum required for admission to the regular MBA program
- Minimum 2-year commitment to the program (the degree itself may take 2.5 to 3 years)
- Recommendations from your Transcendental Meditation program National Leader and/or the leader of the Transcendental Meditation program activities in your area.
Apply for the Evening-Weekend MBA