Tennis courts, weight room, indoor track, basketball, rock climbing. Tennis rackets are available for use. Cross-country skis are available for rent in the winter. The outdoor pool is open mid-May to mid-September.
Library Hours (except during vacations)
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:15 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The library has an extensive collection of educational videotapes available for viewing.
University Book and Gift Store (located in the Argiro Student Center)
- Weekday hours: 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday hours: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday hours: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Jefferson County Trails
A five-mile section of the Jefferson County Trail System passes along the north edge of campus. The best place to pick it up is at B Street and Zimmerman Drive (the road that runs past Building 153). The hiking and bicycle trail takes you through varied terrain, woods, and past three lakes. The trail is open 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
To place a call from a campus phone
To get an outside line, dial 9, then the number. For example, calling the Fairfield Super 8 Motel would be: 9-469-2000. Campus extensions are dialed without the 9.
Please call Campus Security, 24 hours a day, at 472-1115 from a non-campus extension or 1115 from any campus phone.
Meal hours in the Argiro Student Center:
- Breakfast: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 6:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- Sunday brunch: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
“What touched me the most were the people and how easy it was to fit in.” — SoAngela Hardt, Bellevue, WA