Competitive Business Simulation Success
After several months of MBA Foundation classes, you will participate in the competitive CAPSIM Foundation Simulation, which is an online business simulation that challenges students to work in teams of 4-5 people while making a series of decisions running a fictional company.
Four years in a row MUM had one or more MBA accounting teams that placed in the Top 10, competing against some of the best business schools in North America and around the world.
Our students’ success in the CAPSIM Foundation Simulation validates the quality of our students’ skills in integrated decision-making and shows the readiness of our MBAs to compete successfully in the marketplace. This is especially notable with respect to the high percentage of international students with diverse cultural backgrounds in our MBA programs at MUM.
- MBAs finish in top ten percent of global business simulation
- Two MBA teams from MUM finish in the top 15 in business simulation
- Another four MUM teams finish in top ten of CAPSIM foundation simulation
- CAPSIM success highlighted in MUM annual report
- MUM’s four CAPSIM teams all finish in the top 10
- MUM accounting MBA students win national business competition
- MUM accounting MBA’s place in top 10 in national competition
CAPSIM winners: MUM MBA Teams
Up against 137 teams nationwide, four MUM MBA students place first in the CAPSIM business simulation.
Start your journey toward an MBA by applying for the Accounting or SAP Finance specialization.Start here