MBA in Accounting
MBA in SAP® Finance
Live Your Dream!
Accepting applications now for our February and August entries
Benefits of our on-campus US-MBA program
- Study 2 semesters full-time at our main campus
- Up to two years paid practical training with US companies
- Extensive financial aid; all students pay only $9,000 upfront
- Learn from experienced, caring faculty at our accredited US university.
- Enjoy a friendly, sustainable and safe campus community.
- Learn a simple, scientific technique to reduce stress & increase creativity.
Companies that have hired our students for paid internships
- Arkrit LLC, client Abbot Labs
- Bankers Financial Corporation
- BDO USA, LLP
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals
- Blair Towers, LLC
- BW Group Inc.
- CBC Financials
- Creative Financial Staffing
- Crescent Group, LLC
- Dako Resources Inc, client Volkswagen
- Fast Switch ltd., client Cardinal Health
- Fitzgerald & Co., CPAs, PC
- Global Tech, LLC
- and many more…
About the program director
Dr. Andrew Bargerstock is the Chair of the Accounting Department and Director of the MBA Program at MUM. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has been an executive with a Fortune 500 company, established two successful businesses, and consulted with many companies including Allstate Insurance, BJC Health System, W.L. Gore & Associates, US Patent and Trademark Office, and Virginia Department of Social Services.
He was one of two professors in the USA to be awarded the Lean Enterprise Institute’s (LEI) 2009 Excellence in Lean Accounting Professor Award. Recently, he published two research articles in lean accounting in Management Accounting Quarterly (2011, 2013). He also co-authored a management accounting ethics paper that was named IMA’s 2014 Carl Menconi Award: Best Case Study in Business Ethics (title: Watson Water Technologies). He continues to consult with organizations on implementing lean and lean accounting.