Prepare undergraduate students to:
- Care for their own health using the preventive methods of Maharishi AyurVedaSM (MAV).
- Develop a clear understanding of the basic principles of natural preventative health in MAV, expanding the vision of health to include higher states of consciousness.
- Develop a working understanding of basic biology and physiology.
- Develop basic MAV skills of evaluation and health recommendations through practice in our MAV Integrative Wellness Center.
In addition, prepare pre-integrative medicine students to:
- Develop a strong understanding of the principles of physics, chemistry, and biology at the foundation of physiology and health.
- Meet entry requirements and enter integrative medical programs in naturopathy, homeopathy, chiropractic, osteopathic, allopathic and other graduate health care programs. (N.D., chiropractic, M.D., D.O., or other graduate health programs).