Dual MD MS Degree
Lead the Future of Healthcare
Maharishi University of Management is collaborating with the American University of Integrative Sciences (AUIS), located on St. Maarten in the Caribbean to offer a dual medical degree track, consisting of an MD in modern medicine with a concurrent MS in Maharishi AyurVeda℠ and Integrative Medicine. Join the next generation of MD’s by taking part in this innovative dual degree program.
What You’ll Gain from the Program
- You will be training for the future of medicine by focusing on integrative therapies and prevention.
- By adding an innovative MS degree to your MD credentials you will become an exceptional applicant to medical residency programs.
- You will enjoy a lovely Caribbean learning environment.
- You will learn more in your classes with a low student to faculty ratio (11:1) and state-of-the-art technology.
- The MS degree is eligible for US financial aid due to MUM’s status as a US university, potentially making housing and food costs more affordable.
- You will participate in a system of learning known as Consciousness-Based education, which gives the knowledge and experience to enhance your own health and well-being, and for your patients.
For the first two years students will be on St. Maarten at AUIS’ campus studying a high quality modern medicine curriculum. Professors from MUM will also be onsite on St. Maarten teaching the MS in Maharishi AyurVedaSM and Integrative Medicine classes. The two programs will be fully integrated with each other from the first day of class.
For the last two years, students will rotate through American hospital clinical courses in medical specialties such as internal medicine, surgery, family medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics, gynecology, and psychiatry. One of those rotations will be at the Maharishi AyurVeda and Integrative Medicine Clinic on the campus of MUM in Iowa.
During these clinical rotations, students will continue integrating modern medical and natural medical practices via distance education and ongoing teleseminars with MUM faculty.
To learn more about AUIS’ entry requirements, click here ➤
To learn more about MUM’s entry requirement’s, view our admissions checklists here ➤
Students must apply at both AUIS and MUM to be accepted into the Dual MD MS degree program.
For information on the cost of our Master’s degree programs, visit our Financial Aid Calculator here.
Apply for the MS in MAVIM at MUM
Apply for the MD Program at AUIS
Want more information?
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the founder of Maharishi University of Management, envisioned a disease-free society based on enlivening the body’s inner intelligence, the total potential of natural law. Maharishi brought to light the natural laws of health found in the ancient AyurVedic tradition and restored them in a modern scientific framework. Combining training in both ancient and modern medicine he aimed to create the physicians of the future, who promote ideal health and wholeness.