To develop individuals who live up to their full mathematical potential, who are effective and fulfilled mathematically in their majors, careers, and lives, and who can make a significant contribution to the nation and to the world, both through their careers and through their own personal development towards higher states of consciousness.
We aim to produce individuals who:
- Are self-confident, both personally and mathematically.
- Behave in a harmonious, helpful, and uplifting way with others, including when working on group projects and when explaining mathematics to others.
- Exhibit positive attitudes towards personal growth and the daily habits that cultivate personal growth and success in life.
- Are clear on their personal strengths and career goals.
- Who see mathematics as a normal, natural part of their own intelligence, and as a natural foundation for understanding the orderliness at the core of any phenomenon in nature and society.