- Full financial aid* package in Master’s in Maharishi Vedic Science.
- The full financial package includes tuition, on-campus housing, meals, health insurance, and a monthly stipend of $400.
- Join the largest community of Governors and Sidhas in the world, and enjoy Yogic Flying® in the Golden Domes.
- Gain valuable knowledge and experience by studying and working at our friendly and peaceful campus where “The world is my family.”
- Classes are held on one evening and Saturday afternoon each week, for 9 to 14 units of academic credit per semester.
- Work as a Graduate Assistant at the University in an area of academic or administrative support.
- Degree requirements can be completed in approximately 4 years.
- Sidha for at least one year, or Governor.
- Undergraduate (baccalaureate or bachelor’s) degree from an accredited institution.
- Excellent English fluency — speaking and writing.
- 4-year commitment to the program (the degree includes 11 courses plus the capstone which, overall, takes 4 years).
- Recommendations from your National Leader and/or the leader of the Transcendental Meditation® program activities in your area.
How to apply
Go to the application form and select “Intern Program — Maharishi Vedic Science (MA).