As part of your studies, you will:
- Explore the dynamics of the field of intelligence that generates diversity
- Learn to read the original Devanagari script of the Vedic literature
- Read literature of the different religions that reveals the underlying reality of life
- Discover how brain activity changes throughout your life, and changes with regular meditation practice
- Explore recent discoveries in quantum physics and investigate how they relate to changes in consciousness
- Gain a greater awareness of yourself through Transcendental Meditation® practice and Maharishi Ayurveda, the ancient Vedic science of health as brought to light by MUM’s founder Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Submission Deadline – November 1, 2015 for February 2016 Entry
Submit your work for a chance to win!
Apply for a chance to win a FULL SCHOLARSHIP or $10,000 WRITING SCHOLARSHIP to the David Lynch Masters in Film program.
Enter your name and email address to receive:
- Competition rules and guidelines
- Prize details
- Info about the new Web-TV Series Track: Creative development & real-world experience
- Bonus! Film transcript for David Lynch documentary Meditation, Creativity, Peace