The online MBA is offered in conjunction with the Evening-Weekend MBA program classes given on campus.
- Courses follow the standard MUM semester calendar beginning in August and January.
- The program is offered in a cohort model, one course at a time for all students.
- Students may start at the beginning of any semester.
- Two-credit courses last 4 weeks, and four-credit courses last 8 weeks.
The degree requirements for the 60-credit MBA program can be fulfilled in six semesters, including two summers as extensions of the spring semesters.
- Students, who wish to join the on campus MBA with the daytime class schedule, may do so at the beginning of any semester after meeting admissions requirements.
- All credits from the online MBA will be recognized.
All students begin their first semester with:
- A four-week, 2-credit “Science and Technology of Consciousness (STC),” a foundational course in Consciousness Based Education that explores deep principles for holistic development of body, mind and consciousness.
- Each of the subsequent semesters begins with a two-week, 1-credit “Forest Academy” in which the faculty lead students in a deeper reflection on business based on the knowledge taught in the STC course.
Weekly Class Schedule
- The Evening-Weekend MBA courses are held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 7:30-9:00 pm US Central time and Saturday mornings 10:00-12:00 noon.
- The class sessions are video-conferenced live via the Internet and are recorded for students whose time zone or work schedule does not permit synchronous participation.
- Readings and homework account for another 7-10 hours of academic work per week.
Focus on Sustainable Business
- The theme for each semester is based on one of the main business functions: marketing, accounting, operations, etc. The semester begins with an introductory course on that theme and ends with a course on sustainable business in the context of that theme.
- The schedule of courses for the next three years appears at the bottom of this page.
- Students completing this program will earn the MBA specialization in Sustainable Business.
If you have a business major
If you have an undergraduate degree with a major in business, you may receive waiver credit for any of the seven Foundation areas in which you received a grade of B or higher: Marketing, Accounting, Financial Management, Business Law and Ethics, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, and Sustainable Business. Maximum of 18 credits may be waived.
The requirements for admission to the online MBA courses are the same as for the regular MBA program.
- International students living outside the U.S. are welcome to apply for either the online MBA or for on-campus programs.
- International students living in the US with F-1 visas are not eligible for the Online MBA program and are encouraged to apply for MUM’s on-campus MBA programs.
Inquiries and Application