These shared values characterize our campus culture and guide University decision-making:
- Development of consciousness — We are committed to developing our full potential — intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual — through the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi programs®, including Yogic Flying. Development of consciousness is the foundation of Consciousness-Based℠ education and of success in all aspects of life.
- Academic excellence — We promote engaged learning and intellectual inquiry and growth within a framework of Essential Learning Outcomes, grounded in an approach that connects the parts of knowledge to the wholeness of knowledge and the wholeness of knowledge to the Self, so that whatever students may be studying, they always feel at home. We are committed to continuous improvement of student learning.
- Health and happiness — We value a campus culture that promotes health and well-being, safety, enjoyment, positivity, and a spirit of fun.
- Sustainability — We are committed to creating a campus in harmony with natural law and a new model of sustainability that includes inner as well as outer sustainability.
- Unity within diversity — We celebrate a rich diversity of cultures, backgrounds, and values in our students, faculty, and staff, unified by the shared experience of the field of pure consciousness underlying all of life.
- Community — We value kindness, respect, honesty, friendliness, and mutual support — byproducts of growth of consciousness.
- Excellence — We are committed to achieving excellence in all aspects of University life through continuous improvement.
- World peace — We are dedicated to creating national invincibility and world peace through the group practice of the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs, including Yogic Flying.