Want to be a TA?
Faculty Development Seminars
Dean Of Faculty Forms
Guest Speaker & Internship Supervisor Request Form >
Please use this form to request permission to be in the classroom or on campus: guest speakers, internship supervisors, music lesson teachers, etc.
Guest Speakers must be re-approved every 6 months. Please allow 2 weeks for processing each request.
Please Note: Please fill out this form for each guest speaker SEPARATELY.
Guest Speaker and Internship Supervisor Form
Go to Student Activities page for the complete
Events Planning Checklist
Teaching Assistant Request Form >
1. Generally there must be at least 25 students signed up in your class.
2. This request must be approved by your Department Head before you complete this form.
Please use this
TA Request by Faculty form
to request a Teacher's Assistant (TA).
Your requested TA must fill out this
TA Information Form
contact Amellia Hesse, email@example.com, to complete all necessary paperwork. You will be notified of approval between 3-7 business days after paperwork has been completed.
The TA is not allowed in the classroom until you have been notified.
If the TA has been in the classroom before contacting Amellia and/or before you have received notification of their approval, please do not expect TA benefits to be dispersed. The faculty member must sign the TA's Timesheet at the end of the course.
The TA must agree to these 5 points:
1. I will not join the classroom before I have notification from the Dean of Faculty office.
2. I must have my faculty supervisor or department administrator sign my timesheet.
3. I will turn in my signed
to the Dean of Faculty office within 3 days of the end on my course.
4. I understand I will be paid on the monthly payroll cycle, which means if my course ends in February the payment is processed March 15th.
5. If for any reason I start TAing later than the first day of the course, my payment will be prorated beginning my first day I am allowed in the classroom.
Hire Faculty Request Form >
This form is used by Academic Department Heads or Administrators working closely with the Department Head to hire or rehire faculty.
Complete this form
to begin the 2 step process of hiring a new faculty member for your department.
Preliminary Position Approval: requires this form to be completed and DOF needs the applicant's CV, or in certain cases a website.
Final FPC Approval & Hire : requires complete faculty application.
After completing the above form, please email the applicant's CV to
DOF Visa Card Purchase Form >
This form is used by Department Administrators who used the DOF Visa Card.
It is used for submitting information about all purchases made with the DOF Visa Card.
Contact your Academic Department Administrator to assist you in using the DOF Visa Card.
1. Create PO, marked as pre-paid.
2. Once PO is approved use the Visa card to make the purchase. Call DOF x1161 for card information if you do not already have it.
3. Keep approved PO and invoice for your records. Do NOT send to accounting.
4. Once you receive SHIPPING CONFIRMATION submit this form. (There may be multiple shipping confirmations for one order you placed. In this case you submit this form for EACH shipping confirmation. This is because the Vendor will bill the card separately for each shipment. THANK YOU)
Fill out this form regarding each purchase individually:
DOF Visa Purchase Form
You were trying to view a protected page.
Please login to gain access or cancel to go back to the site.
Forgot your password?