MUM welcomes transfer students
Does MUM get many transfer students?
Yes, about half of our new students each year are transfers from other colleges.
Why do so many students transfer to MUM?
Most transfer students give one or more of these reasons:
- They have different values from students at the other college
- They want a meaningful education without the stress and negativity they experienced at the other college
- They prefer taking one course per month instead of several courses at once
- They want self-exploration and inner growth as part of their educational experience
- MUM offers academic programs not available at other colleges
Can I receive transfer credit for courses taken elsewhere?
Yes, undergraduate students can apply to transfer units covering general education requirements and electives as well as up to half the coursework in the major, for a maximum of 70 total semester units.
Transfer credits are accepted for courses completed with a grade of “C” or higher on a course-by-course basis from accredited colleges and universities, and from other institutions with the approval of the Registrar.
How much financial aid can I get?
Most U.S. transfer students are eligible for financial aid covering 90-100% of their MUM tuition and fees. Our Financial Aid Calculator can give you a quick estimate of your award.
How do I apply, and what is the deadline?
We have an online application.
Apply early to ensure sufficient time for processing of your application. Applications received less than one month prior to the entry date will be considered on a space available basis due to a limit of the number of acceptances MUM can give for each entry.
Once the maximum intake is reached, new applicants will need to wait for the next entry.
Some graduate programs may have different deadlines.