||Instructions for student:
You may qualify for an educational loan for your Transcendental Meditation (TM)® course by receiving academic credit from Maharishi University of Management (MUM) for your TM instruction. Here is a description of the course.
1. Apply for the loan. Here are instructions.
2. Maintain contact with the lender to ensure that the loan process is going smoothly. Lender will notify you when the loan is provisionally approved.
3. When the lender notifies you that the loan has been provisionally approved, fill out the MUM admissions form online.
4. The lender is required by federal regulations to wait 15 days before sending MUM the loan funds. Only after MUM has received the loan funds can they authorize your TM Teacher to start your TM course.
5. If your loan has final lender approval, the lender will notify you and also MUM. MUM will arrange with your TM teacher to apply the funds to your TM course, as soon as those funds are received by MUM. No action will be required from you regarding payment.
6. Complete the 7-step TM course. Afterward, your teacher will arrange to check your meditation four times over the next 8 weeks. Your teacher will also schedule two lectures (1 1/2 to 2 hours each) about advanced topics of the TM Program
7. Remind your TM teacher to complete and submit your academic progress form to the MUM registrar.