Bachelor's Degree and GPA
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from an accredited college, university, or institute is required.
- Students with a 3-year bachelor’s in business/commerce may be
considered for admission, especially with additional training or work experience. You may be required to take additional credits
- You must have earned a minimum cumulative overall GPA of 3.0 (on
a 4.0 scale) or second division rank. A slightly lower GPA may be
considered if you have a strong work history and/or Chartered Accounting
or CPA certifications. Applicants with a GPA under 3.0 may be required
to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
Professional Work Experience
- Two or more years of recent full-time work experience in accounting or related field
- The bachelor’s degree must be in accounting or business/commerce
- Strong academic background in financial accounting (three or more courses that include intermediate accounting and auditing)
- Take the preliminary assessment now
applicants who are not native speakers of English must submit official test
scores (either TOEFL or IELTS) from the previous two years. Find out more about the TOEFL
Students with scores below 6.5 on IELTS, 575
TOEFL paper-based, 232 TOEFL computer-based and 90 TOEFL internet-based
will need to improve their English proficiency
before being eligible to apply. The Accounting Professionals track cannot be
combined with on-campus Intensive English classes.
If your GPA is 3.0 or higher, you are not required to take the GMAT. However, we encourage applicants from non-USA countries to take this test, because it may help in obtaining an F-1 visa from the U.S. embassy. Information on the GMAT is available at www.mba.com
The Transcendental Meditation Technique
All of our students learn the Transcendental Meditation technique before or shortly after arriving on campus. Hundreds of scientific studies indicate that the benefits from regular practice of this technique increases the development of creativity and intelligence which leads to greater success. The Transcendental Meditation technique and the Science of Creative Intelligence are foundational to all educational programs at our University. Students participating in the MBA Accounting program should feel comfortable with this aspect of their education.