||These shared values characterize our campus culture and guide University decision-making:
1. Development of consciousness — We are committed to developing our full potential — intellectual, emotional, physical, and spiritual — through the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs, including Yogic Flying. Development of consciousness is the foundation of Consciousness-Based education and of success in all aspects of life.
2. Academic excellence — We promote engaged learning and intellectual inquiry and growth, within a framework that connects the parts of knowledge to the wholeness of knowledge and the wholeness of knowledge to the Self — so that students never feel lost.
3. Health and happiness — We value a campus culture that promotes health and well-being, safety, enjoyment, positivity, and a spirit of fun.
4. Sustainability — We are committed to creating a campus in harmony with natural law and a new model of sustainability that includes inner as well as outer sustainability.
5. Unity within diversity — We celebrate a rich diversity of cultures, backgrounds, and values in our students, faculty, and staff, unified by the shared experience of the field of pure consciousness underlying all of life.
6. Community — We value kindness, respect, honesty, friendliness, and mutual support — byproducts of growth of consciousness.
7. Excellence — We are committed to achieving excellence in all aspects of University life through continuous improvement.
8. World peace — We are dedicated to creating national invincibility and world peace through the group practice of the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programs, including Yogic Flying.