||Based on Maharishi Ayurveda, the world’s oldest system of natural medicine, the Naturally Trim approach to weight loss and weight management is fundamentally different from any other program you may have tried. It does not involve stress, struggle, guilt, hard exercise, weight scales, calorie-counting diets, psychological manipulation, or artificial diet pills and powders. Naturally Trim is a simple, and natural approach to obtaining your ideal weight.
You will learn many effective techniques to help correct imbalances that cause weight disorders and other health problems. These techniques will put you in tune with your body’s needs, and help you to correct the imbalance that caused the weight problem in the first place. You will learn to enliven the inner intelligence already inherent in your mind and body.
Instead of negative side effects, you will be enjoying positive side benefits, like self-discovery and self-confidence. When you lose weight and improve your health, you will enjoy greater energy, vitality, and a sense of youthful happiness.
In this course you will learn how to:
The goal of this course is not just to help you lose weight, but to help you create a more balanced mind and body. You’ve embarked on a quest for self-improvement, and you will be creating a more balanced, healthy, blissful you.
- Enjoy your food more
- Reach your ideal weight without following a calorie-counting diet
- Eat the right amount of food at the right time
- Improve your digestion
- Eliminate erratic and compulsive eating habits
- Identify foods appropriate for your body type
- Establish ideal balance in your physiology
- Determine when to start eating and when to stop eating
- Lose weight without suppressing your natural desire for food.
- You will learn how to listen to your body – to create balance and to create health.
- You will gain practical knowledge that will help you feel great for the rest of your life and make weight management an effortless process.
For more information, see course details on MUM's Distance Learning page.