- Carefully read the admission requirements.
- Take the free preliminary assessment to determine your eligibility for this program.
- Click on "Apply Online" then and select your desired program to begin the application process.
- Applicants are notified by email when they complete each step of the admission process.
- After academic approval is obtained from the Department of Business Administration, your admissions counselor will communicate with you for documents needed to finalize your acceptance and financial aid.
- For non-USA applicants:
- Due to international time differences, we recommend that you correspond with the Admissions Office via email with your admissions counselor.
- You will be provided with a checklist of documents required for MUM to issue you an I-20 document that you will need to schedule an interview with the US Embassy to obtain an F-1 student visa.
- The I-20 document is sent via courier mail. You will be notified about the date of mailing and document tracking information. After receiving the I-20, the applicant can arrange a student visa interview with the U.S. embassy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance should an applicant apply for the MBA Program? We have no formal application deadlines for U.S. applicants, but we strongly recommend that you apply early. International applications must be completed at least one month before the start of the semester due to visa wait times.
What documents are needed for the online formal application? You will be given instructions by the Admissions Office about what documents to provide. Some of the documents you will need are: university transcripts (not secondary school), CV (resumé), passport copies, and supervisor/faculty recommendations. You should only send the documents that are specifically requested by your admissions representative.
How long does it normally take for the University to complete and approve an application? The period of time it takes to process an application depends greatly on the candidate’s ability to supply the required documents in a timely manner.
What happens if an applicant does not attend the term admitted for? You may request by email to your admissions counselor to have your application for admissions deferred to the next entry date. There will not be any additional fee charged for this service. However, because acceptance criteria are subject to change, applicants who are accepted for one entry date may not automatically be accepted for a future entry date.
Additional points for international students
- The time required to obtain an F-1 student visa varies in each country. You should contact the U.S. Embassy closest to your city of residence to check on F-1 visa application procedures and interview wait time.
- You will apply for an F-1 student visa as a graduate-level student. This visa permits you to study in the U.S. After you receive an approval from both the program director and the Office of Admissions, we will send you an I-20 document. The I-20 is the document that you need to apply for an F1 Student Visa at your local US Embassy.
- The total elapsed time from the date that you apply online until the date you receive an I-20 document can be 1–3 months, depending on the speed with which you submit your required documents.