Fees for Using the Space
- Reserving the space during non-business hours (Café not open) for a private event: $75 for up to 4 hours.
- Reserving the space during non-business hours (Full Service Café open with food available for purchase) for a private event: $175 for up to 4 hours.
- Reserving the space during business hours for a private event: $200 for up to 4 hours. (Café purchases from you or your patrons during your private event may count towards the fee.)
- You may also purchase supplies from the Café for your event (i.e. cups, silverware, plates, napkins, etc.).
Contract and Deposit
In addition to the Event Request Form below, you will need to sign a rental contract and place a deposit to reserve the Café. Print the Cafe Rental Agreement form. Bring the form and payment to the Student Activities office in the Argiro Student Center (Room 120) during office hours. Checks are payable to "MUM Student Activities".
NOTE: Paying all fees associated with your event and signing a rental agreement finalizes the reservation process.
- If you want to use this room for an MUM class, please contact Arla Rabalais.
- To reserve this room for a public event please go to the Event Request Form using the button below.
Go To Event Request Form