Would you like to reserve a space on campus for your special event?
With the high demand currently for our facilities, it is best that you reserve your space a minimum of ONE MONTH in advance.
1. Check the M.U.M. Community Calendar for competing events
2. Check if the space is available:
If you do not see the space you would like to reserve above, you can contact us below for more information
3. Check fees associated with reserving your space
4. Verify that you are following the MUM Event Guidelines
5. Reserve the Space
If the event is for:
- General Use/Educational Needs (classrooms)- Arla Rabalais: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Club/Organization, Argiro Dance Studio or Spayde Theater- Student Activities: email@example.com
- Art Center Theater- Noah Buntain: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: reserving Dalby Hall or Festival Hall does not include the A/V technician. You must specify A/V needs in the request.
6. Get your event poster approved