- KHOE Good News Program- Rise of the Global Country of World Peace
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi lectures - Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Vedic Literature-Bhagavad Gita - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi "Bhagavad Gita" readings by: Dr. Vernon Katz and Dr. Mike Tomkins. Hosted by Dr. Judy Booth.
- Masterpieces of World Literature - Prof. Susan Anderson
- Bedtime Stories - with Martha Bright
- Donovan in Concert Click Here to listen to Q+A between Donovan and students!
- Readings from Science of Being - every day of the week
- Maharishi Gandharva Veda Music
- Stories for Enlightenment by university faculty
- World Music/World Music Journal/World Safari
- Folksongs of World Peace
- Maharishi Gandharva Veda - Rhythms of Nature: the right rhythms for the right time of day or night for support of Nature.
- Potpourri - Songs Old and New
- Classical - "Chicago Symphony Orchestra" (from WFMT - Chicago)
- Lets Go To The Opera
- "BBC Proms Concerts" (from Royal Albert Hall)
Many of these programs originate at WFMT in Boston. content of programs changes weekly or bi-monthly