When you join any of the MBA Accounting programs at MUM, you participate in these benefits:
- Consistent ranking in Top 10 in North America in competitive MBA business simulations
- Experienced faculty with strong technical skills
- High levels of student engagement in the learning process
The unique approach to the MBA Accounting programs at MUM flows from its focus on two leading-edge perspectives:
- Management by Natural Law, as conceived by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, with its emphasis on the full development of mental, physical and emotional capabilities. Through a course in the Science and Technology of Consciousness (STC),
students appreciate how nature organizes according to the path of least
resistance (flow) and how to unlock their own creativity in a purposeful
and coherent manner to enhance decision-making. Connections to STC
principles are expressed throughout the curriculum.
- Lean Management and Lean Accounting, based on the success principles of the Toyota Production System. Lean Management consists of a systematic set of elements, rules and tools that drive organizational excellence by adding value to customers and eliminating waste throughout the organization. At MUM, students explore how the work of accountants changes when they are part of a lean management organization. Dr. Andrew Bargerstock, Director of the MBA programs at MUM, has been recognized by the Lean Enterprise Institute and the Institute
for Management Accounting as 2009 Lean Accounting Professor of the Year.
These two approaches produce powerful knowledge and insights for career development.