Current Students
Alumni Survey for Graduating Undergraduates
Academic Advisors List
Graduation FAQs
Graduation Requirements
Departure Checklist
Schedule of Events
Application for Graduation
Graduation Class Gift
Security Deposit Refund Request
Departure Checklist    
Please make sure that the following University business is complete before you depart:

(Note that security deposit refund,  transcripts, and diplomas (for graduating students), will not be issued to a student before the following have been completed)

__ Academic Department Fees: pay any outstanding classroom fees (lab/materials/trip fees...) Contact your Academic Dept. to arrange payment.  If you have left MUM, you can locate your Academic Department's contact info on our campus directory:

     Housing (for Students with On-Campus status):
__ Meet with your Resident Advisor (R.A.) and follow residence check out procedures
__ Ask Housing if there's any outstanding charges and pay them

__ Interns and work-study students:  Check out with Human Resources (Henn Mansion)

__ Library: Return all borrowed items (books, DVDs, videos, etc.), and pay any fines. (If you have already left MUM, contact

__ Locksmith: Return any campus keys you might have to the Locksmith's Office in Verrill Hall

__ Student Accounts: pay any outstanding balance (Enrollment Center, Dreier Building basement or contact

__ Student ID Badge: Return to Enrollment Center

__ Security Deposit Refund: Request your refund by submitting this online form: Security Deposit Refund Request Form

__ U.S. students with Federal Student Loans: See a Financial Aid Officer (Enrollment Center)

__ (For Students NOT Graduating): Complete Exit Survey
Survey for students departing before graduating
search login

Click here to cancel

You were trying to view a protected page.
Please login to gain access or cancel to go back to the site.
User ID:  

Forgot your password?