||Master’s Intern Program
Full Financial Aid for Governors and Sidhas
- Full financial aid package in Master’s in Maharishi Vedic Science.
- The full financial package includes tuition, on-campus housing, meals, health insurance, and a monthly stipend of $400
- Join the largest community of Governors and Sidhas in the world, and enjoy Yogic Flying in the Golden Domes
- Gain valuable knowledge and experience by studying and working at our friendly and peaceful campus where “The world is my family”.
- Classes are held on one evenings and Saturday afternoons each week, for 9 to 14 units of academic credit per semester.
- Work as a Graduate Assistant at the University in an area of academic or administrative support.
- Degree requirements can be completed in approximately 4 years.
How to apply
- Sidha for at least one year, or Governor
- Undergraduate (baccalaureate or bachelor’s) degree from an accredited institution. A four-year degree in any field is acceptable, but a three-year degree in business or management will also be considered.
- Excellent English fluency — speaking and writing
- 4-year commitment to the program (the degree includes 11 courses plus the capstone which takes 4 years.)
- Recommendations from your National Leader and/or the leader of the Transcendental Meditation program activities in your area
Go to the application form and select either “Intern Program — Master of Business Administration (MBA)” or “Intern Program — Maharishi Vedic Science (M.A.)”