• Paul Moore, internationally known commercial photographer whose clients include Sony, Dell, Saatchi, Random House, Simon Schuster, Ebay, Hewlett Packard, and Williams Sonoma.
• Josh Podoll, painter and clothing designer, represented in top galleries. His creative clothing company is based on sustainability, organic materials, and ethical employment practices.
• Radim Shreiber, designer at Sky Factory, an innovative interior design company. He recently won a national award in photography from Smithsonian Magazine.
• Ceyrena Kay, Earned a master's degree in landscape architecture from the Rhode Island School of Design.
• Alek Bohnak, MFA UC Davis, gallery operations manager at Blue Line Gallery in Roseville, CA. He also teaches part time at the Crocker Museum of Art in Sacramento and maintains a studio at Verge Center for the Arts in San Francisco, where he recently had a one-person show.
• Maria Merino, cultures and values coordinator for Four Years Go, a campaign to inspire people with the possibility of a different world, a thriving, just, and sustainable world.
• Mikaila Maidment, self-employed artist and designer who specializes in book design and illustration. Read her full profile.
• Laura Guthrie, self-employed artist and designer
• Shana Cordon, self-employed artist and designer
back to top