Center Invincibility Course #76
To Develop Higher States of Consciousness,
Bring Life in Accord with Natural Law and Create Heaven on Earth
"Every hop becomes a cosmic smile for the whole creation" -Maharishi
The most powerful aspect of the TM-Sidhi Program is the Yogic Flying technique. During the first stage of Yogic Flying, the body lifts up and moves forward in short hops. Subjectively, one experiences exhilaration, lightness and bliss.
Information Meetings (one is required before attending Application Meetings))
WHEN: Saturday, May 3rd or Saturday, May 10th at 1:30
(required before attending Application Meetings)
WHERE: North Peace Palace 1080 North 4th St
Application & Orientation Meetings (one is required)
WHEN: 1:30pm Sunday, May 4th or Sunday, May 11th,
WHERE: Fairfield North Peace Palace 1080 North 4th St
Requirements for the TM-Sidhi Course
- Two months of regular practice of the TM Technique.
- Attend 1 weekend Residence Course before CIC #76 begins.
- Completion of 4 Advanced Techniques. Note: Full-time residents of Fairfield, and M.U.M./MSAE students are exempt from this requirement.
- Two months since your last TM Advanced Technique instruction.
Part 1 – In-Center part of course: May 29th to June 11th
Thurs. 5/29 to 6/1 1st 4 days (starts Thurs. and ends Sun.)
Tues. 6/03 to 6/06 2nd 4 days (starts Tues. and ends Fri.)
Wed. 6/08 to 6/11 3rd 4 days (starts Sun. and end Wed.)
Part 2 – In-Residence Phase Dates: June 13th, 2014 through June 27th, 2014
(2 weeks in-residence) $950.00 or $1,520.00 In Peace Palace
Course Fees for MUM Students
Part 1 –In-Center Phase: May 29th - June 11th, 2014
1. Partial scholarships of$750 may be available from the David Lynch Foundation for students who commit to doing their TM-Sdihis program, including Yogic Flying, in the Domes, at least 40 times each month for the next 12 months. This brings the course fee down to $500. Apply at your application meeting.
2. MUM Student Government may be offering small scholarships to MUM students. Please see Kris Wood for information on how to apply.
3. US Students with financial aid can check with the MUM Financial Aid Office (641-472-1156) to see if you are eligible for any additional loans.
Part 2 – Flying Block, In-Residence part of course, June 13th through June 27th, 2014
Dormitory on M.U.M. Campus: $950
Maharishi Peace Palace: $1,520
U.S. students who think they might be eligible for Financial Aid need to contact the Financial Aid office at 472-1156.
Contribute to national coherence and world harmony by doing your program in the Golden Dome.