Current Students
Money Stuff
Get a poster approved
See the nurse
Find out what books I need for classes
Get connected to the web
Get Mail or Send Something
Get a phone
Get something fixed in my building
Get TM Checking
Learn about internships
Declare a major
Order a transcript
Request an exception
Get a form I need
Request a directed study
Withdraw from a class
Find my residential advisor
Apply to graduate
Plan an event
Home >  Current Students >  Where to get stuff done >  Get something fixed in my building > 
Maintenance, Custodial and Grounds    
Have a maintenance, grounds, or custodial request? Please visit our Online Work Request System to submit your work request.
The request will be directed to Aramark, which provides all our maintenance, grounds and custodial services. In completing the form, it is important that you give a description of work needed and what caused the problem. These details will help in our accuracy of diagnosing the problem and completing your request in a timely manner. It is also important that you fill in your name and phone number, so that we may contact you if we need more in-formation.
Submitting requests by email is no longer available. 

Students: Please submit work requests for personal room repairs only. If it is a building concern, please notify your residence hall director.

Faculty and staff: Please submit work requests for your office only. If it is a building concern, please notify the building coordinator.
search login