Student Lounge setup
View looking North towards the 60" TV and white board used for lectures
View looking North with 120" screen down
Step #1 - Check Availability
Step #2 - Resources
The following resources are available in this space:
- 60" LED TV
- Audio/Video Rack System
- DirecTV access
- Blu Ray Player
- Easy connect for your PC (if you have a Mac, you need to provide your own adapter)
- Microphones and speaker system also available for larger crowds
- White Board
- 120" screen and HDTV projector
Fees for using the space
Student Clubs/Organizations and MUM faculty using the space as a classroom use is no charge, except for paying an A/V technician $15/hr if event is outside of normal class hours and needs sound and/or video equipment.
NOTE: The following are fees for using the space for personal use and does not include any A/V equipment
There is a $15/hr charge for an Audio/Video Technician to run any sound and/or video equipment
- Reserving the space for any 4 hour period Monday-Friday (Student Lounge closes at 10pm) $75 for 4 hours
- Saturday (Student Lounge closes at midnight): $100 for 4 hours
- Sunday (Student Lounge closes at 10pm): $100 for 4 hours
Payment for the space can be made in the Student Activities office in Argiro Student Center, room 120. Checks are payable to "MUM Student Activities".
NOTE: Paying all fees associated with your event finalizes the reservation process.
Reserve this Hall
- If you want to use this room for an MUM class, please contact Arla Rabalais: email@example.com.
- To reserve this room for a public event please go to the Event Request Form using the button below:
Go To Event Request Form