Student Lounge setup
View looking North towards the 60" TV and white board used for lectures
View looking North with 120" screen down
Step #1 - Check Availability
Step #2 - Resources
The following resources are available in this space:
- 60" LED TV
- Audio/Video Rack System
- DirecTV access
- Blu Ray Player
- Easy connect for your PC (if you have a Mac, you need to provide your own adapter)
- Microphones and speaker system also available for larger crowds
- White Board
- 120" screen and HDTV projector
Step #3 - Fees for using the space
Student Clubs/Organizations and MUM faculty using the space as a classroom use is no charge, except for paying an A/V technician $15/hr if event is outside of normal class hours and needs sound and/or video equipment.
NOTE: The following are fees for using the space for personal use and does not include any A/V equipment
There is a $15/hr charge for an Audio/Video Technician to run any sound and/or video equipment
- Reserving the space for any 4 hour period Monday-Friday (Student Lounge closes at 10pm) $75 for 4 hours
- Saturday (Student Lounge closes at midnight): $100 for 4 hours
- Sunday (Student Lounge closes at 10pm): $100 for 4 hours
Step #4 - Reserve the Space
Contact the Student Activities Department: firstname.lastname@example.org to book the space
Make sure to let Student Activities know about any needs you have for the space. We will always try to see what we can do for you.
Step#5 - Finalize Your Reservation
Payment for the space can be made in the Student Activities office in Argiro Student Center, room 120. Checks are payable to "MUM Student Activities"
NOTE: Paying all fees associated with your event finalizes the reservation process.